Skip to main content
Call to Safety’s 24/7 crisis line:


Project DART Resource Guide

National Domestic Violence Hotline:

RAINN: Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network

Aging and Disability Resource Connection of Oregon (ADRC)


Get connected to local information and services for seniors and people with disabilities:

Job Flyer Feb

Oregon Home Care Commission


The Oregon Home Care Commission supports homecare workers, personal support workers and consumer/employers by:

  • Defining qualifications of homecare (HCW) and personal support workers (PSW)
  • Providing a statewide registry of HCW and PSW
  • Providing training opportunities and
  • Serving as the "employer of record" for collective bargaining for homecare and personal support workers who receive service payments that are from public funds.

Legal Aid Services of Oregon, Portland Regional Office


Serving Clackamas, Hood River, Multnomah, Sherman, and Wasco Counties

520 SW 6th Avenue, Suite 200
Portland, OR 97204

Fax: (503) 295-9496

Se habla espanol

Multnomah County Aging and Disability Helpline

Call the helpline at   or email, for 24-hour information and assistance to seniors (older people), people with disabilities, and caregivers. Or search the ADRC online database. Get needs assessed, identify services and connect with providers of those services. Call now and we can help you with:

  • searching for resources
  • enrolling in government programs
  • investigating possible abuse
  • finding guardianship services
  • locating adult care homes
  • connecting with culturally-specific services
  • support for unpaid family caregivers

Independent Living Resources


Provides disability--services advocacy, advocacy team, individual advocacy, information and referral, peer support counseling, support groups and benefits counseling (TBI, vision, and Women’s support groups).

1839 NE Couch Street
Portland, OR 97232

Disability Rights Oregon


Disability Rights Oregon (DRO) is a non-profit law office that provides advocacy and legal services to people with disabilities who have an issue related to their disability and that falls within our goals and priorities. Each year DRO sets its goals and priorities, with help from the disability community, to guide the work we do and to further our mission and vision.

Need Assistance Applying for Social Security Disability or Benefits Counseling? You will need to complete an intake appointment and then request an appointment to talk with Patricia Kepler and staff for SSD/I or counseling.

610 SW. Broadway, Suite 200
Portland, OR 97205
Fax: 1-503-243-1738

Social Security Administration


To apply for benefits if you are unable to work, call or apply online.

Social Security Office Locator -
Check for your eligibility for medical benefits and make an application.

DHS Programs and Services


Find local offices and information on eligibility for financial assistance for low income individuals and families.

Oregon Health Plan


Call OHP Customer Service: or

The Oregon Health Plan (OHP) is our state Medicaid program. It provides health care coverage for low income Oregonians from all walks of life. This includes working families, children, pregnant women, single adults, seniors, and more. Learn How to Apply for the Oregon Health Plan. Find information about eligibility, fast-track enrollment and where to find application assistance.



2-1-1 is available throughout the U.S. and in many parts of Canada by phone, text, and web. A toll-free call to connects you to a community resource specialist in your area who can help you find services and resources that are available to you locally and provide critical services that can improve—and save—lives. You’ll find information about:

  • supplemental food and nutrition programs
  • shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
  • emergency information and disaster relief
  • employment and educational opportunities
  • services for veterans
  • health care, vaccinations, and health epidemic information
  • addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
  • reentry help for ex-offenders
  • support groups for individuals with mental illness or special needs
  • a safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse

Multnomah County Mental Health Call Center

If you or somebody you know is having trouble functioning, Mental Health and Addiction Services is here to listen. Seek help by calling the Mental Health Call Center at  . Our team of mental health professionals is prepared to help anyone experiencing mental health issues at any time, in any language.

When you call the Call Center, you get:

  • Free, 24/7 mental health support
  • Interpretation services for non-English speakers
  • Referral to low-cost or sliding-scale agencies
  • Help finding mental health providers
  • Information about non-crisis community resources

Urgent Walk-In Clinic

Need to meet face to face? Stop by our Urgent Walk-In Clinic. The clinic can help anyone experiencing a mental health crisis at no cost.

  • Receive immediate care during a mental health crisis
  • Speak to a psychiatrist or a mental health nurse practitioner
  • Get help with medication and treatment
4212 SE Division St
Portland, OR 97206
Hours: 7 am - 10:30 pm, seven days a week

Other area mental health crisis lines

Clackamas County

Washington County

Clark County

Get Adobe Acrobat Reader to open PDF files